The Abbot’s Mill Membership Scheme gives supporters of our work the chance to make a difference to the project and allow us to thank you for committing to our work.
By becoming a member of Abbot’s Mill Project, you will receive:
- The value of your membership back in workshops, courses and talks, for example if you purchase a £15 individual membership, you will be entitled to a £15 discount on your choice of our talks, workshops and courses.
- Advice on renewable energy for you or your business,
- Advice on sustainable living for you and your family,
- Advice on veganism – helping you and your family explore a practical switch to veganism,
- A 15% discount on our family workshops and holiday clubs for every member child,
- Priority booking on all fundraising events,
- Regular Abbots Mill Project newsletters.
Annual membership costs only:
£15 Individual Membership
£25 Joint Membership
£30 Family Membership (includes up to 2 adults and 4 children)
To become a member and take advantage of all of the above and make a significant contribution to the project email us and sign-up for an account.