Come and join us for our family-friendly celebration of wood on our site on St. Radigund’s Street, Canterbury.
Entry: £2 (under 11s free!)
Fun-packed day for all the family – includes:
• Live wood carving demo with Steve Andrews of Tribal Animal (Steve will be carving a piece of sycamore based on the winning entry from our design competition)
• Wildlife Quiz, Mini-bug Trail and Sound Safari with Alex Bolton
• Vegan curry workshop (10.30-11.30) and delicious snacks all day from Paul Babra (Canterbury Curry Club)
• Tasty cakes and snacks from Discovery Catering
• Make your own insect house with the Eco Shed
Cost of the vegan curry demo and taster workshop is £8/person. Proceeds to Abbot’s Mill Project 🙂
Email email@example.com for more details and to book your place on the curry workshop.